22nd Birthday Notions
Happy Birthday to me!! Y’all, I get so stinking excited for my birthday. I will always be a child in that aspect—come on, a whole day dedicated to me with all of my favorite things? What could be better?
In honor of my 22nd birthday I’m listing 22 fun facts about myself. So lean back, throw on T Swifty’s anthem, and enjoy!
1. I love Jesus above all things, and aim to glorify Him and show His love in every aspect of my life.
2. I am a daughter, sister, friend, and significant other.
3. My style icon will forever and always be Audrey Hepburn.
4. I’m a senior at the University of Alabama majoring in Marketing & Psychology of all things!
5. I love, love, love pickles.
6. I applied to be a Disney Princess once. Or twice. Still waiting for my big break, obviously.
7. I adore fashion influences from the 60s, and I collect vintage pieces in my spare time.
8. Ella Fitzgerald is my favorite singer.
9. I judge people based on their Zodiac signs. Sorry not sorry.
10. I love to read turn of the century novels, usually based in socialite New York City.
11. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be London.
12. Dream job would be to become a Rockette, if I wasn’t 5’3’’.
13. I’m a chocolate with sprinkles kinda ice cream gal.
14. I danced professionally for 10 years before I came to college.
15. I’ve been working at Chick-fil-A for two years and I’m loving every moment.
16. I watch Spanish dramas on Netflix in my spare time (Velvet is my all time favorite show).
17. I can’t cook anything except Mac n cheese from a box, but I can aspire.
18. My boyfriend and I co-led a couples small group this semester and it was such an awesome experience. I would highly recommend leading any kind of small group!
19. I played piano for 7 years, and learning to play the violin is on my bucket list.
20. On any given day you can usually find me at Hobby Lobby, looking for nothing in particular.
21. I’m obsessed with dogs, and my goal is to own a teacup Chihuahua AND a Dalmatian within the next year.
22. I’ve been blogging since July of this year and it’s the scariest, most exciting journey I’ve embarked on yet! I love how this hobby has progressed into a passion and I adore everyone who is following along with me. Thank you for taking an interest in my style/life in general. There is much to learn but much to look forward to!!
This birthday photo shoot was just so much fun! I feel so truly blessed to have spent my special day with some special people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along with me on this journey. Until next time!