Colors of Fall
Happy Sunday! If you're reading this on a Sunday, that is. How do you like to spend your Sundays? Here's my routine:
- Spend some quality time at church with my friends.
- Brunch afterwards. My favorite spots in Tuscaloosa are Sweet Home Food Bar and 301!
- Deep-clean my entire house. I used to think cleaning on the day of rest was pure insanity until I realized just how much peace of mind it gave me!
- Catch up on emails, work projects, and studying for school. I'll admit this is usually at the very bottom of my priority list...
- Make a trip to Fresh Market to sample coffee and pick up my favorite blooms.
- Fix a snack, light some candles, and settle in to watch a movie. My go-to Sunday flicks are Funny Face, La La Land, and White Christmas!
Now, truthfully, I threw this outfit together last week hoping it would work out, and it did! My skirt is a white leather 60s vintage piece that is the perfect fall/winter white. As soon as I snagged this H&M sweater, I knew I wanted to pair it with this blanket scarf since the colors are so fall-worthy! I prefer gold accessories over anything, and these staple pieces work really well with anything, especially a pony tail that accentuates them. Keep scrolling for more styled pics!
That's all for now! Have a great week, until next time!