Ready for a Wedding
Wedding season is upon us! Well, we’ve been in it for a while. But the majority of the population just can’t resist June nuptials for some reason, so here we are. A few days away from a month of engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelorette trips, and wedding day festivities. All those super fun activities require a new outfit, right? Duh.
After all, we either need to:
- Look smashing next to our lucky wedding day dates.
- Be prepared to make that certain ex-boyfriend’s jaw drop when we walk into the reception.
- Or just look incredibly charming and available to all the singles that will undoubtedly be in attendance.
There, that’s 3 whole reasons to scoop up this gorgeous striped ruffled dream I’m wearing!
Let me tell you why it’s the perfect dress to recycle and wear to each and every 47 weddings you’ll be attending this June.....
- One-shoulder is the perfect combination of sexy and functional. Strapless dresses are a nightmare to dress in, and halter/spaghetti straps are just so blah.
- The pastel palette on this dress is so romantic and suitable for a daytime or evening wedding.
- The length and mermaid fit is modest yet sultry and compliments the fun mix of stripes and floral patterns so that neither is too overwhelming.
Need any further reasons to scoop this baby up? It’s under $100! Shop it here.